DAY 1: MEETING CASABLANCA AIRPORT
Depends on your arrival time, you will be able to visit the Hassan 2 mosque in Casablanca before we drive to the hotel where you will spend the night.
DAY 2: CASABLANCA – MEKNES
After breakfast You will drive further to Rabat to explore the Oudaya Kasbah and Chellah Necropolis where you will see the roman-era city alongside the more recent ruins of the Almohad and Merenid dynasties of the 12th and 14th centuries. After you have lunch here you will drive further to Meknes where you will spend the night.
DAY 3: MEKNES- VOLUBILIS-CHEFCHAOUEN
After the breakfast you will visit Meknes city the 17th centry heritage and you will hang around the historical huge walls of the medina.After 30 minutes driving you will arrive at the Roman ruins of Volubilis where you will walk through Roman forums and examining the water irrigation system, the different stone and marble used for construction, and some of the mosaics still lying about. After a few hours driving you will arrive at the mountain town of Chefchaouen, tucked into folds of the Rif. Where you will spend the night.
DAY 4:CHEFCHAOUEN – FES
In the morning you will have time to explore this beautiful blue town and take advantage of the calm of the city. After lunch you will drive further to Fes where you will spend 2 nights.
DAY 5: FES
After breakfast, you will have a guided visit at 9:00 Am in the medina of Fes. To begin with the southern tower and the fortress of 16th century face to face with northern one, a panoramic view over the medieval city. We will visit an enjoyable cooperative of pottery. It will enhance your knowledge about the making of Moroccan mosaic “zellige” and the blue pottery of Fez. A true labyrinthine old city of 8th century. You will travel in time back to the medieval period of the city where people still work in small narrow streets, several tiny stalls of all kinds of traditional crafts, and donkeys loaded with supplies are going up and down in the streets of the medina. You will feel no sense of direction and time halts for a while. The medina of Fez is rich of its Islamic monuments: the fascinating old mosques, the University of El-Karaouiyine and its libraries. Overnight in Riad.
DAY 6: FES - MARRAKECH
Early morning you will leave Fes. Today will be a long drive via the Middle Atlas to Marrakech. The Middle Atlas is still primarily a series of Amazigh villages, some more interesting than others, set between limestone plateaus, stony fields and forests of scrub oak, pine and cedar.
In the Middle Atlas evergreens are a constant, along with the Azrou Cedar Forest and the rolling hills of Ifrane and BeniMellal. Overnight at the Riad of Marrakech.
DAY 7: MARRAKECH
Free day, no guide no car, it is your day to do the shopping if you desire, discover more places in Marrakech by yourselves.
DAY 8: CASABLANCA
Depends on your departure time, you will be able to drop off to Mohamed V Airport 2 hours before.
- Explore the beautiful Imperial cities of Morocco
- You Will mixed yourvisitbetweencolourfulmarkets and splendid roman ruins and most important pilgrim city and authentic place likekoranicschools and mosques and old palaces ….
- This trip Is an excellent introduction to authenticMorocco culture in a remarkable short space of time.
Departure and return :
Casablanca airportOur Marrakech airport
Package Includes :
- Meet and assist at AirPort.
- Accommodation 7 nights Hotel- Riad – Guest house
- Bed with breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation at Erg Chebbi Hotel. Bed with dinner and breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation at Erg Chebbi Nomadic camp. Private tent with dinner and breakfast.
Private AC Vehicle.
- Professional & Experience Driver during your trip
- FeS City Guided Tour escorted by local English Speaking Guide
- Camel ride in & out the camp in Sahara.
- Walking tour to explore to fortified Village of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Visit the Berber house & activities open request.
Package No Includes :
- Entrances fees
- International flights
- Midday meals
- Travel insurance
- Soft Drinks