Day 1: Marrakech - Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - Dades
Early in the morning, you will leave from Marrakech towards the Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou passing by the collar of TiziNtichka and Hight Atlas mountains. Many stops will be made during the journey. You will visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage dating from the 11th century. It is a striking example of the architecture of the traditional Moroccan South, a picturesque site filled with emotion.After lunch, you’ll continue through the Dades valley to reach your accommodation. After a traditional dinner with Berber dishes, you will spend the night in a hotel and enjoy a magnificent view of the valley.
Day 2: Dadès _ Gorges ofTodra _Merzouga
After breakfast, you will take the road to the Todra Gorges, which consists of high limestone cliffs that have been hollowed out for millennia. This wonderful site is also the delight of climbing enthusiasts.
After lunch, the journey will continue to the fascinating dunes of Merzouga. At this stage, vehicles will be replaced by camels to enjoy a traditional camel ride for 1 hour. You will cross the dunes and admire the sunset and the colors in perpetual evolution. After a traditional dinner with Berber rhythms, you will spend the night under the stars in a nomad tent in the middle of the desert.
Day3: Merzouga _ Ourzazate
Early in the morning, you will attend the sumptuous sunrise. A magnificent contrast, shadows, lights and colors... After return by camel to the hotel, you will take a nice breakfast before driving through the Daraa valley and Berber villages.Crossing the Atlas chain you will take the road to ourzazate safely and comfortably to arrive at your accommodation in the evening. Ouarzazate “the Hollywood of Africa” you will have time if you are interested to visit the studios of cinema,
Day 4: OURZAZATE _ MARRAKECH
After breakfast, we’ll drive to the famous Ait Ben Haddoukasbah, the most famous Kasbah in Morocco. Walking tour with your guide takes 1 hour to see and visit the beautiful Berber Village. Then, we will continue to Marrakech by the road of Tichka to cross beautiful Atlas landscape. Overnight in Riad
- Explore the beautiful Imperial cities of Morocco
- You Will mixed yourvisitbetweencolourfulmarkets and splendid roman ruins and most important pilgrim city and authentic place likekoranicschools and mosques and old palaces ….
- This trip Is an excellent introduction to authenticMorocco culture in a remarkable short space of time.
Departure and return :
Casablanca airportOur Marrakech airport
Package Includes :
- Meet and assist at AirPort.
- Accommodation 7 nights Hotel- Riad – Guest house
- Bed with breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation at Erg Chebbi Hotel. Bed with dinner and breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation at Erg Chebbi Nomadic camp. Private tent with dinner and breakfast.
Private AC Vehicle.
- Professional & Experience Driver during your trip
- FeS City Guided Tour escorted by local English Speaking Guide
- Camel ride in & out the camp in Sahara.
- Walking tour to explore to fortified Village of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Visit the Berber house & activities open request.
Package No Includes :
- Entrances fees
- International flights
- Midday meals
- Travel insurance
- Soft Drinks